Claiming your winery is easy and gives you full access to manage your brand's information and content on Wine Routes.
Make sure you are signed in and head over to https://wineroutes.com/businesses to search for your winery and start the claim process.
Follow these steps to claim your winery:
- Enter the name of your winery in the search bar and click "Look Up!"
- Click "Claim Business" next to your winery in the list
- Enter your email address and click "Claim" - NOTE: using an email with your winery's website url will make the process go faster, but any email will work
- Once we have received and approved your request to claim, you will be sent an email with a verification code to the email address you provided in Step 3
- Copy the Verification Code and click "Enter Verification Code"
- Paste the code and click "Submit"
- For further verification, you can provide your business credit card or choose to skip this step - NOTE: we DO NOT store your information and will never charge you, our services are offered free of charge, this is purely for verification purposes
- Provide a valid email and phone number and click "Claim" - NOTE: this is for Wine Routes internal use only regarding account matters and can be updated at any time in your Account Settings
- That's it!
Once you have access to your winery, be sure to head over to our First Steps article to learn how to start building out your winery to take full advantage of everything Wine Routes has to offer.
We look forward to having you as part of the Wine Routes community!
- Please allow up to 48 hours for the Verify Code to arrive in your inbox, but it normally completes within a few hours
- If you don't receive the Verify Code email, please check your spam folder
- If you still can't find it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.