Building a Tasting Menu is quick and easy. Start by heading to the Tastings section of your winery dashboard.
Click "+ New Tasting Menu" and enter a Title to create the new menu
You will see your menu listed on the left with "Details", "Wines", and a trashcan.
- Click "Select Image" to add a banner image. Be sure to upload an image that fills the whole cropper so it will display well on the profile.
- Add the Tasting Fee. You can enter "0" to display the tasting as Free on your profile
- Choose whether this tasting is Open to the Public or an Appointment Only experience
- Add a description so visitors know what is unique about this tasting
- Click "Save Menu" to save any changes you've made
- Click "Wines" in the tasting menu list
- You will see two lists, Active Wines and Wine Select
- You can add or remove wines from Select to Active by clicking the check mark or X
- To reorder wines, click and hold the three lines on the wine you want to move and drag it to the desired position
- No need to click save, these changes are fully dynamic and can be changed on the fly at any time
Once a Tasting Menu is finished, you can view it on your winery profile to see what it looks like.
You can edit any of the information, add/remove/reorder the wines, or delete it using the tasting menu list on the left. (Deleting the menu does not affect the wines, they will always be available in your collection)